Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day


Gordy and Adam got in late Saturday night, after we were all asleep. Gordy went to Utah for his Grandmother’s funeral, and Adam helped Gordy drive back to Bloomington from Utah. When I woke up Sunday morning, I was so happy to see Gordy after our separation of a few days, that was present enough for me. But Gordy, as cute as he is, wrote me a sweet message in our book, and brought me outside to show me my Mother’s day present, a NEW CAR! So exciting, and probably the only time in my life that I’ll get a new car for Mother’s day… Gordy even put a big candle on the hood of the car, because he said he didn’t have time to make a giant bow for it. Haha. He is the best…

My parents were in town to help us with the move, so it was really nice for me to be able to spend Mother’s day with my entire family, even though we were moving…

No comments:

Post a Comment