Monday, November 5, 2012

Apple Orchard

A couple of weeks ago, the weather was absolutely perfect, so I convinced Gordy to drive us out to a local apple orchard so we could pick some apples. It's something I've wanted to do ever since we moved here... I'll be the first to admit the outing was a bust. The orchard was much further away than we anticipated, you couldn't even pick your own apples, and Gordy accidentally got shocked by an electric fence. Ouch. I should have done a little more research before we just hopped in the car. My bad.









But the drive was absolutely gorgeous and we ended up stopping by the most awesome park that is just outside of town. The last time we went to that park, was right when we moved to Bloomington and I was still pregnant with Jack.

Jack looooved it. There are several different kinds of swings that he thoroughly enjoyed and he kept calling the play structure the temple. Such a cutie pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment