Sunday, November 25, 2012

Charlie 3 Months



Our little Charlie is three months old! He is such a sweet little guy and we are all so happy to have him in our family.





This month, Charlie rolled over from his tummy to his back. I love when babies do that. It's like they lift their big heads way up in the air, and it's too heavy so they just kind of tip over. It's so adorable.



Charlie has ALWAYS loved putting his hands in his mouth, but this month he has actually been watching his hands. It's so fun to see him becoming more aware.




Speaking of aware, Charlie is SUCH an alert baby. When he is awake, his eyes are always wide open and focused, taking everything in.




Charlie took his first plane ride. We went to Utah for Adam and Amanda's wedding, then to Florida for the reception, and then back home to Indiana. He was a champ the entire time.




Charlie is still a MARVELOUS sleeper. Usually he wakes up at about 3 AM and 6 AM to be fed. He falls asleep pretty much every time we get in the car. This kid loves to sleep. For instance, last week while we were in Florida, I put him in the car and drove 45 minutes to Gainesville, went to Target, and then went grocery shopping at Publix, drove 45 minutes home, unloaded the car, and ate lunch and Charlie slept the entire time. I'm tellin' ya, he's a great sleeper. Remember how I said that he was a champ on the plane? Well, he slept every leg of every flight. However, he is getting to that age where it's starting to be a little bit of work to get him to sleep.



Charlie is a very social baby. If you talk to him, he'll coo back to you every time. It is so dang cute.



Charlie has the sweetest shy little smile. As soon as someone pays attention to him, he's all smiles. I don't know if I've ever seen a more smiley baby.





Charlie is CONSTANTLY kicking and moving his arms around when he is awake. He has a ton of energy.



Charlie's other favorite thing to do is blow spit bubbles.



I think Charlie might be double jointed in his toes. He could seriously use his toes to pick up things if he wanted to. Sometimes, when I'm feeding him, I can feel his little toes grabbing my arm.





Charlie's eyes are getting more and more blue. I love that about my boys.



He still looks so much like Jack. If you were to hold a picture up of both of my boys at the same age you would think you were looking at two pictures of the same baby. You can definitely tell they are brothers.







I am so looking forward to this next month with Charlie. He already has such a sweet and bright personality and I can't wait to watch him grow and get to know him even better.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much those two look alike! Seriously..that picture of jack and charlie next to each other when jack was little BLOWS my mind. They are probably just really spaced out twins.

    ReplyDelete