Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Hate Winter

I hate winter. Okay, okay, it's not winter per se that I hate, it's the incubating germs that seem to fester and linger and relentlessly make my kids sick.

We have been sick ALL. WINTER. LONG.

I don't mean to complain, we definitely have a great life and generally enjoy good health. However, I sometimes wish that there was a complaint department I could write to, or a patron saint germs I could yell at because the sickness in this house has been constant for the last three months. That is to say, if there were a sickness quota, our family would have met it back in December of last year.

We've spent all winter cleaning up throw up and snot and managing fevers. It ain't been pretty folks.

We spend our days, inside, watching cartoons and playing cars. I mean, there is only so many times a parent can watch the same animated movies before you start to go a little bit coo-coo for cocoa-puffs, if ya know what I mean.



I just want it to be spring in February so we can get a little fresh air. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment