Monday, July 23, 2012

Tin Caps Game

Gord's firm has a box at the Tin Caps stadium (the minor league team here in Fort Wayne), and they were giving away tickets, so naturally we took advantage. I have decided that watching sports from the box is most definitely the way to go. We had the most amazing view, air conditioner, we ordered food, and at one point it started raining and of course we stayed dry. Not going to lie, it felt pretty classy. 

Somehow, Jack messed with the settings on my camera so that only the green stood out. I guess that's okay since Tin Caps colors happen to be green and red.... He had such a good time sharing a GINORMOUS burrito with his dad. 


but of course he NEEDED the camera...





Please excuse the fact that I look like a beached whale in the picture. It's the only family shot that I got. Note to self: when pregnant always stand furthest away from the camera.


Of course the best part of the entire game was Jack getting to play at the splash pad with his bud, Jonah. 



We had such a fun night and it was an experience I know I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment