Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm 25


Holy guacamole you guys. I just turned 25. I'm now in my mid-twenties. Super weird to say that, especially because, in my head, I still think I'm 19. 

This week was the best. I was super spoiled with an amazing Birthday weekend. Gordy took me out to eat on my actually birthday AND he bought me a pair of shoes. A man after my own heart. Seriously, great food, and shoes, what more could a woman want? The answer to that is, nothing. 

BUT, I DID get something else! Gordy threw me a birthday party where he invited some of our cute friends from the ward to come over for cake. It was a lot of fun to have everyone over, and another birthday bonus was that my parents were even in town for Charlie's blessing, so they were at the party too!






The next day, Gord and I ran a 5K (also a birthday present from Gordy) while my parents watched the boys.  There will be a post on the race later, not to worry. 

Later that night my parents took us out to dinner at Sweet Grass. It was freaking amazing. Jack really enjoyed the french fries and calamari, but every single dish that came to the table was packed with flavor. We all couldn't help ourselves, we just kept passing the dishes around. 




After dinner, we hit up my favorite place in town, The Chocolate Moose, for some delicious ice cream.




A few days after my birthday, we finally got some daffodil bulbs planted that Gordy bought me for our anniversary. It was a lot of fun digging around in the dirt and looking for bugs with Jack and Gordy.




See? Like I said, I was totally spoiled with an AMAZING 25th birthday. Thanks, you guys for making it a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment