Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gordy's 26th Birthday

For Gordy's birthday, we had all of our friends come over for dessert. We decided on my Aunt Erin's DELISH carrot cake, and a regular birthday cake mix for those who weren't into carrot cake. We had a packed house and had so much fun visiting with our friends that night. I love when we get to celebrate Gordy. He is the most incredible person I know and he deserves a night every once in a while where we talk about how great he is...

Once again, I was horrible with the picture taking. Hopefully, as my energy level rises back to normal, I'll get better at snapping a few shots here and there.

The next week we also had another check-up. Just a normal, run of the mill check up. No ultrasound or anything extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment