Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jack's 15 Month Check-Up





The entire experience of this doctor's visit was basically horrendous. Jack started screaming the moment the door clicked closed behind us in the exam room and didn't stop until we were safely settled into our car. Believe it or not, his screams elevated to a whole new level when the nurse tried to get his stats. He screamed and moved to much that the nurse had to have me hold him, and even then she accidentally stabbed me in the face with her pen... Then again when the doctor walked in the room and attempted to listen to his heartbeat, look in his ears, and eyes. Then there are the shots... golly gee willakers... those shots. I hate 'em. See, can't you tell we had a good time? haha.







But Jack tested very highly developmentally, and he finally made it out of 4th percentile for weight (double yay!). Here are his stats:


Height: 32 inches.... 75th percentile
Weight: 21 pounds.... 10th percentile
Head: 49 cm.... 90th percentile

Jack is such a joy to be around. I wish so badly that during those three months I was sick I could have enjoyed his developing personality more. Jack loves to laugh, play outside, and talk on the phone. He LOVES babies, doggies, birdies, and bubbles. He can seriously spot a bird or a dog a mile away. All four of his grandparents are probably his most favorite people on earth. His favorite food these days is "noonuls" (which means noodles). He laughs at everything, and talks to everyone he meets. I wish I could be more like my Jack.





No comments:

Post a Comment