Sunday, September 16, 2012

Backyard Surprise

One night, we decided to go outside after dinner and enjoy the cool weather and we were greeted by the COOLEST surprise- HOT AIR BALLOONS!!!

For some reason, they were randomly taking off right beside our apartment. It was the coolest thing ever. I have this weird fascination with hot air balloons... and this just made me so much more excited to cash in on the Valentine's Day present Gord got me this year (a hot air balloon ride that we haven't been able to go on yet because I was deathly ill with morning sickness, we were gone for the summer, and then I was way too pregnant). Hopefully, we'll be able to go in the next few weeks.

Can you see Jack in the pictures trying to "touch de bahloons" (as he would say)?

We thought that first one was close, until we saw the second one...






...and Charlie just slept contently through it all...


1 comment:

  1. You better post pictures when you cash in on your present! I told Rodney as a graduation present to me in 2 years (don't ask why I deserve a graduation present when it will be Rodney who is graduating), I want to do a hot air balloon through Napa.

    ReplyDelete