Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lake Ginny (Sort of)

We drove out to Lake Ginny for an afternoon when Gord didn't have school... It's just that when we got there, there wasn't a lake at all... Don't get me wrong, the last time I went out there (two years ago when we first moved to Bloomington) there was most definitely a lake there. That was actually where we went on our first date in Bloomington.

It was kind of funny going back- this time with two kids AND the lake being completely drained... I guess the old saying is true, "things change".

Anyway, I ended up staying in the car and nursing Charlie the entire time we were there (not that I minded because it was super hot and muggy that day). Meanwhile, Gord and Jack had a really fun time exploring the dry lake bed and chasing/honking at the geese. Can you tell he was having a good time? Look at all of these faces he was making... silly boy.











No comments:

Post a Comment